Sunday, March 20, 2011

57 Days: I CHEATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did.

I feel terrible.

Calories Consumed: 1511 (+411 over my predetermined calorie limit. And to make matters worse, 650 of them were from drinking a bottle of red wine.)

Exercise: None. Unless, of course, you count the exercise my liver did to process all that wine last night. But somehow I don't think that is aerobically effective.

*shame*

But, my friends, sometimes cheating has it's perks...

Weight: 129.4 (-1.4 since yesterday; -8.6 overall)

Of course I realize that this is not a "real" weigh-in because the minute I get rehydrated my weight's going to go back up.  But that didn't stop me from taking a photo to bask in the 120s even if it is just temporary.




It's just so pretty.  I want to stare at it until I fall asleep...

But I know that it's not real.   And I know that tomorrow the number will go back up and I will feel terrible about it. But it's still fun to look at.

But this does bring up an ethical dilemma.  In case you're new to the blog, today is a high-stakes day in the ChunkyBride world.  I made myself a deal: if I reached the 120s by today I would get a pedicure, but if I did not, I would wear a purple velour tracksuit with matching sequined tank top as a mark of shame. Shame!

Now, there was nothing in the deal that expressly said the weigh-in had to be unassisted by the dehydration that follows from drinking a bottle of wine.  But it would sort of be implied wouldn't it?  I mean, if I get myself a pedicure because I reached my goal after cheating that would set a bad example for the little children of the world....

But if I wear the tracksuit I might scare the little children of the world...

What to do!?

Okay.  I will split the baby: I will not get myself a pedicure because it just feels wrong to get a treat after bilking the system. BUT I will also not wear the tracksuit because, quite simply, I reached the 120s by today. Right or wrong.

And the lesson for the little children of the world: get better role models than me.

Not looking forward to tomorrow's weigh-in....

3 comments:

  1. I vote that you wear the tank top. And this is hysterical, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the bright side, think about all your hangover weights prior to the BBR. What were they averaging? Certainly not 129.4, right? Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also just have to share that my captcha was "wamstic." I don't know what a wham stick is, but it sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete