Thursday, March 24, 2011

53 Days Until Gown: No Weigh In!

Today I was so busy that I forgot to weigh myself!  Seriously. I was driving to school at 6:00 in the morning and it dawned on me halfway there that I forgot to step on the scale after showering. I blame it on the fact that it was still pitch black outside and I was disoriented.  Well that, and I was rushed.  And tired.  And...uh...uh....

Okay fine, I admit it.  I did weigh myself and it fluctuated upwards again.  I just want to pretend that days like this don't even exist.  Today's wound is especially raw because the fluctuation put me back in the 130s.  That's like a WHOLE other ballpark than the 120s.

In any event,

Weight: 130.0 ( -8.0 overall, +0.8 since yesterday. Boo.)
Calories Consumed: 950
Exercise: None.  But my heart rate was elevated all day long from the panic.

I don't really have a whole lot to say today (or time to say it).  My thoughts lately have been pretty tied up with law school related stuff.

I promise I'll come up with something fun to say tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I feel your pain! School gets in the way of loosing weight. Hang in there. You will get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there Katie, Tommy and I are pulling for you!

    ReplyDelete