Monday, March 21, 2011

56 Days: Back to Reality, Sobriety, and the 130s.

Well it was fun while it lasted, but I couldn't stay in the 120s forever....at least not until drinking some water, anyway.

Calories consumed: 1050
Exercise: 80 minutes; walking 2.5(ish) mph
Weight: 130.4 (-7.6 since the beginning, -0.4 since my last "real" weigh in, +1.0 from yesterday's "assisted" weigh in).

All in all, I am pretty pleased with today's weigh-in.   Despite having gained a pound since yesterday, I've still lost weight since my last hydrated weigh-in.  It's also really nice to know that going over my calorie limit on Saturday didn't completely ruin everything.  I had this terrifying image in my head of stepping on the scale and weighing 138.0 again after just one day going over the limit.

I also feel like I am starting to look a little thinner.  People kept commenting on my weight this weekend.  I wasn't sure if they were just stroking my ego after having read the blog or if they were serious, but it still felt good.  I'm not quite back into my Pre-Saints Superbowl clothes yet, but I am hoping that will happen soon.  I am also pretty sure that this week I will finally hit my 10 pound weight loss mark since beginning the blog!  Eeep!   If nothing else it's something to aspire towards.

The Carrot:  If I reach the 10 pound mark by Sunday, March 27 I am going to finally, finally, FINALLY  get my freakin' pedicure.  It's sandals season people!  This needs to happen.  I look like a cave person. 





The Stick:  If I do not reach the 10 pound mark by the deadline, I am going to puke and die.  Not really.  I am actually pretty pleased with myself right now so I feel kind of bad about imposing a "punishment" if I don't reach the goal.   Okay, I got it.  If I do not reach the deadline I will buy a T-shirt from www.toiletwarrior.com and wear it all week to promote the importance of fiber to any sensible diet plan. 





2 comments:

  1. A small part of me is rooting against you just because I think the t-shirt would be hysterical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog. I started my own countdown to the gown blog, and hope to be successful as well. Keep up the good work!
    You can ck out mine at:
    http://countdowntothegown.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete