Saturday, March 19, 2011

58 Days: Now That's More Like It

Calories Consumed: 1000
Exercise: very little; 15 minutes of brisk walking
Weight: 130.8 ( -1.4 since yesterday...but really -0.4 from TUESDAY grrrr; -7.2 overall )

PROOF: (sorry about the poor photo quality)



Well that's a nice change since yesterday!  Unfortunately, I don't think it's enough to put me in the 120s by tomorrow's deadline.  I've never posted two one-pound losses in a row, so I am pretty sure that today will be dedicated to tracking down the remaining portion of the damn tracksuit.

And it's official: I will no longer eat Quiznos sandwiches before days that are crucial for weigh-ins.  I mean, it's just water weight so it's fine from time to time, but, for instance, tomorrow when there are pedicures and crimes against fashion at stake, I'll skip it.

Putting aside the fact that I doubt I'll reach 129.8 by tomorrow, I would like to mention that this is the lightest that I have been in a really long time. I got down to 131.5(ish) for a couple days right before and after St. John last summer, but this is definitely the first time I've seen 130 since pre-Saints Superbowl...and probably a little while before that too.  So that's exciting!

I also reached another milestone in the BBR journey: I drank a beer!  Yes! An entire ice cold 16 oz Budlight was all mine yesterday. And I didn't gain all 7 pounds back in one night!

Happy weekend everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment