Wednesday, March 23, 2011

54 Days Until Gown: Too Busy to Eat

I'm sorry! I know it's late. It's barely even 54 days to the gown anymore.

I never understood those people who say that they never eat because they're so busy that they "forget."

Well.  I understand now.  Today I was so busy that I did the following things:

1) Forgot to eat.
2) Literally (literally) had a "swoon" when I thought I emailed a letter with a typo to a federal judge.  (The real deal man: I almost fainted. I definitely hyperventilated.  And I cried tears of what can only be described as "shock.")  I wonder if low blood sugar from forgetting to eat had anything to do with this little "spell."
3) Talked on a cellphone whilst at a checkout counter (God, I hate that).
4) Parked illegally--knowingly--because I didn't have time to find a legitimate parking spot (luckily no ticket).
5) And perhaps worst of all: ate dinner at Wendy's.

Tomorrow I get to do it all over again.

The good news however is that I started today at the lightest weight I've seen yet: 129.2
Calories consumed: 1130
Exercise: Ha! If I had time to exercise I would cry tears of joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment