Friday, April 1, 2011

45 Days to the Gown: The Fiance Speaks Out

Hi y'all!  Chunky Bride, here.  I just wanted to quickly post my stats before starting what will surely be one of the fullest days of my life (for the last few months I've been planning a huge event at the law school that takes place today and tomorrow). 


Weight: 128.4 NO CHANGE....grrrr
Calories: 1100 (I just can't get up to 1200 without going into shock)
Exercise:  The Shred (still) awaits. Oh, quit judging. It's a 30-day Shred, after all.  And last I checked, I still have 45! 


With that out of the way, I would like to proudly turn over the keyboard to my fiance so that he can share his take on this whole BBR thing.


Take it away, Chunky Groom! 


Okay so Chunky Groom is not into writing a guest column. That's fair.



I gotta be honest; tomorrow there will likely not be a post because I am crazy busy







No comments:

Post a Comment