Monday, April 4, 2011

42 Days Until Gown: PEDICURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally!!  At long last!! I have actually reached a goal that I have set for myself and I get a treat!  And not a moment too soon!

Weight: 127.2 (-10.8 since beginning of blog; -2.0 this week) Alright so it's a bit of an upward spike from yesterday, but yesterday was hangover-assisted.  So I'll take it!  (And the Sorting Scale was really leaning towards 126.8 so hopefully tomorrow I'll reenter 126 territory).

Calories consumed: 1200.  I think I am sticking with 1200.  It appears to work.

Exercise:  I don't want to talk about it...

This is good news people!  I have got to thank everyone who suggested upping the calories to 1200.  I feel like I am actually losing weight faster this way...which seems so counterintuitive but it appears to work.  So I won't question it and just go with it.

I am so amped about getting my pedicure today. I am literally typing explosively and without regard for grammar or syntax or eloquence because the second I get off this computer I am getting in the car and entering the first place I pass that reeks of acrylic and acetone.

Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment