Sunday, April 10, 2011

39, 38, 37, 36 Days Until Gown...

Okay.  I think it's evident that I've been a bit remiss about blogging this week.   This week was crazy.  The 7 day period beginning last Friday involved so much Moot Court attention that I literally couldn't find the time to fit in blogging, school, and having some semblance of a life.  Hopefully, today will end the Moot Court madness and life can get back to normal.

I have some shortcomings to report.  On Friday and Saturday I went over my calorie limit both days.  Friday, I indulged in a slice of pizza (a pretty ridiculous, large, and topping filled slice) and quite a few more beers than I ought to have.  And Saturday I stayed true to the BBR in terms of meals, but I had more wine than I ought to have.

Currently, I am weighing in at 126.6 (-0.6 from last blog; -11.4 since beginning of the blog; -13.4 since my starting weight of 140)

So I posted a loss this week, but I am not going to be able to cheat like that in the long run if I want to reach my goal of 120 by the wedding day.  I said on the very first blog post ever: what is the point of the hard work during on the week if I am just going to blow it on the weekends?  I had my fun this weekend and now it's strictly back to the BBR.  I can't get cocky now and assume that the weight will continue to melt away if I don't keep doing the work.

Speaking of which, I have a meeting at school in an hour which gives me just enough time to walk there if I sign off now.

Signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment